DMCA Notice Policy
RightForge respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. RightForge may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users of its services who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide RightForge (in the manner described below) the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit RightForge to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit RightForge to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RightForge’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
BY CERTIFIED MAIL:
600 F St NW
Washington DC 20004
RightForge can accept submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, however, due to the nature of email, we cannot guarantee that email will be delivered. Thus, if you submit via email and do not hear back from us confirming receipt within 72 business hours, please submit your notice again via certified mail as noted above.